Advantages of Having a Virtual Office Space
With today’s technology and instant access to data through various means of communications, it is possible to work almost anywhere anytime. All you need is a smart phone, email account, and WiFi access. Because of today’s advancements, conventional office spaces have expanded with alternative office solutions and business professionals are no longer required to clock in at one exact location every day.
What is a Virtual Office?
Specifically, Virtual Offices provide any type of business professional with the flexibility of working remote or at home, but still maintain a professional image.
Whether you run a big company with multiple locations or trying to get your start-up off the ground, there are numerous benefits of using Virtual Offices. The overhead costs of traditional office space dramatically decreases with a virtual office program but it still does not limit your resources needed to run and succeed. These advantages allow businesses to control operational costs but are flexible enough to allow expansion in the future.
What do you get with a Virtual Office package?
- Reception Services: Not only does the receptionist kindly greet your clients, but they are also able to sign for any parcels and make arrangements to scan or forward on mail to you.
- Prestigious Business Address: Instead of using your home address, you are provided with a business address even if you may not have a physical office at the building. All of your business mail will be separated from your home mail and unexpected visitors won’t show up at your doorstep.
- Phone Concierge Services: Virtual Office services also provide a live phone receptionist whom properly answers and screens all your calls. Your virtual office also allows you to check your voicemail from anywhere and at any time.
- Conference Room Facilities: Just because you’re working from home doesn’t mean you need to host your meetings at the nearest Starbucks. With a Virtual Office solution, you can still bring in your clients to a professional setting and host it in a high-tech conference room with coffee and water service.
- Administrative Services: One of the biggest benefits of having a virtual office solution is also having an administrative support system to help you complete your tasks. Nowadays, many companies like Encore Offices– provide more than the basic copy, fax, scan admin services but can now help you create business proposals, websites, graphic designs, and more. Having these services available to you will surely help your business expand outside of your home.
- Cost Savings: Because clients share the same overhead costs for the services and infrastructure of an office, the savings are significantly lower than traditional office space costs. This is also a huge benefit for start-up companies to maintain a professional image at lower and more affordable costs.
The Perfect Solution
Virtual Office solutions offer the best of both worlds because it allows clients to maintain a work-life balance while projecting the image of a professional office and increase productivity. Virtual Offices offer so much flexibility that will help any size business, start-ups to fortune 500 companies, succeed. With office space for rent in Aliso Viejo at the heart of OrangeCounty, the team at Encore Offices can get your virtual office up and running today.
Choose from a variety of our office rental packages or contact one of our representatives today to learn more.